Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Friday, September 23, 2005

12 days

I am so close to leaving home.
Feels so incredibly far away.
So much to do before I go.

I still have 8 shifts at work.
I still need to get Hepatitis A shots.
I still have to find my bag.
I have to move all of my belongings to the same place.

I feel I have no time at all.
I need to buy a book for the plane.

Only 12 more days.

2 Comments:

Blogger OMatthes Clan said...

Hey Joanne - what is the C for I don't remember?

Sounds like you are off on another crazy adverture you definetly have the knack of testing your feet on different bits of earth!

Glad to hear your trip around the sun is filled with excitement.

Peace
Dave M
www.omatthesclan.com

Sun Sep 25, 08:00:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, blogging. wierd.

Mon Sep 26, 10:45:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home