Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Validated!

SOOOO.. I am now the proud owner of an INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS PERMIT!!
thats right Dublin. Watch out. I will be on the road. Ok, so not really. we are going to rent a car and drive around the country. I wont be driving everyday. But regardless. I could.

I look like a total reject in my photo, in case you were wondering.

I also found out that I can get travellers cheques with no service fees from AMA for being a member... lucky!

1 Comments:

Blogger OMatthes Clan said...

What's up - we just talked on MSN, I wanted to tell you that i got the concoction for traveling that helps you avoid jet lag, it is sleeping pills (what do you know something from our pharmacy) they make you stoned and then you sleep for a while, enhanced by wine.

www.omatthesclan.com check it out not upated but still the fam

Peace
-Dave

Sun Oct 09, 04:28:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home