Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Lost Count

I dont know if i was including the day i leave in my count. I don't know if I included the current day in my count. Either way, I do NOT have very many days left. and since the last post when I said I have so many things to do.... I sill haven't done em. I like to leave things to the last minute. Its my thing... ha

Anyways. So there is going to be a going away bash tommorrow for me.. hopefully people come! Tommorrow is also my last shift at work. Oh boy, can't wait. Not cuz i dont like working there, just cuz i dont like working. It cramps my style.

I have been having some pretty frequent nightmares about hings that are very random. completely unrelated to the trip. But why so many!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home