Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Barcelona 1992

I am here in Barcelona, the site for the 1992 Olympic Games.

i have not seen anything that would let you know it, except i heard about the man made beach that they did for the games, apperantly there was no beach in the city before.

spent a good few days in Italy, saw quite alot of cities considering the time i was there,

only a few more days left before i fly to london to begin my journey home,

its strange, feels like i have been gone for a long long time, will be weird to be home
defianltly looking forward to ´home` but it will be sad to leave all the same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home