Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Gatwick

so it turns out that i have a bit of EXCESS luggage. no problem i figured i could leave it an a baggage holding thingy in the gatwick airport in London here and pick it up on the way home.

yes you can indeed do this, for about $300. WTF thats insane. so as its turns out i am going to have to haul all the stuff i have bought iwth me. how does one spell out regret of buying a litre bottle of alcohol instead of a much smaller lighter bottle.

Dublin is a time of the past. i have left the country and i will not see it again on this side of the moon. perhaps another year or another life time. its a great country, there is much more to tell but as the clock counts down on my paid time here at the net kiosk i must wrap this up.

I will have more stories for sure soon.

but for now. i must post and board the plane to the desert to catch some eternal sunshine. i hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger ed said...

where are you going now? you just have to drink the litre bottle of alcohol and the problem is solved!

Wed Nov 09, 11:14:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Shannon said...

she's off to africa! Unreal. Have fun.

s

Wed Nov 09, 04:20:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home