Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Locals

So twice this week we have run into a couple Jess and Rich at dinner. John knows them from a few yrs ago.

One night we walked into a italian place and we hear "OH NO what are YOU doing here!" and then again last night. At a place called Testi. they walked in but this time we were there first. and yes you can order testicles. I had Lamb Shish [ Kebabs]. I have now had them twice in my life. twice this week and i can not even begin to explain how tasty they are. heaven a piece of heaven in your mouth. I was sorry when i was finished.

We saw a movie at the Electric cinema in Notting Hill. It was very comfortable, and you can order a pint to go with your movie.... Saw 'A history of violence' and i am pretty sure i saw some graphic scenes that will not be shown in canada. it would be considered almost xxx.

went out for a few drinks after that as that is what everyone does in London, pints pints pints. also saw an old friend Jason.... terrifying tales of barracudas in the night.

Last night went out and met my family folks. Gail and Laurie, and thier friend Jess. Was good to see family. turns out we are all going to the Stonehenge tommorrow.. i had mentioned we were going and they had also booked tickets. different company but I am sure we will run into them.

Today. down to Oxford Street for some shopping. Maybe i'll find some cool clothes....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been to stonehenge yet? I found it a bit of a let down, but you should still go just to say you have been there if nothing else. it really is just a bunch of rocks.

happy trails,
Marshall

Mon Oct 17, 07:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger jarthurs said...

Marshall,

Just a bunch of rocks? maybe you didnt think about how they got to be! and what it all means.

do you think the pyramids are just a bunch of rocks too?

Tue Oct 18, 05:17:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was more let down with stonehenge because you couldn't really go up slose and se them just bahd to stand and admire from afar, and it is pretty incredible how they got them there and stuff, but I would think the pyramids to be much more interesting, maybe because i travelled all day by myself to get there is why i was let down. It was the first stop on my quest to see all the wonders of the world, till i found out that it wasn't one of them. The pyramids however are, (the only one still remaining actually) and i can't wait to get there. Have fun in ireland and make sure you get to the brewery.
Marshall
Oh my new roomate showed me this page check it out.

Sun Oct 23, 05:35:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home