Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

T Minus.....

So I leave in the morning.

I still dont really belive it, even though today I got my money switched to Euro's and bought all the last stuff I needed before I left. All I have to do now is pack the top part of my bag, finish my carry on and get to the airport. I think in the morning, I'll start to think something is going on.. but right now.. still oblivious...

Not looking forward to the 6 hr wait in London. But it'll be better if Jason shows up!

next time.. from ireland....

bye

1 Comments:

Blogger ed said...

Have a good flight!

Tue Oct 04, 06:51:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home