Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday

So its sunday. The 'big' going away bash was last night. Although it wasn't big at all. I would say the most that were there at any given point is 10. But I wasn't dissapoinetd. Those who I cared about coming were there, the rest, well yes would have been cool to see them. But i am not one to cry, it was just a sit around and laugh party.

and I felt like I laughed alot.

I feel a sort of disconnection now. like I am lost. Its the transitional phase I guess. For all intents and Purposes to people here. I am gone. So i could shut off my cell phone and wouldn't even miss that many calls. But to the other side, I am not there yet. So i am kind of just existing for the next three days. Travelling purgatory. Those of you who have experienced it, know exactly what I am talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home