Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

October

So its October. but I am still in some sort of denial. I think that Monday... will be the day that i realize I am leaving. Yesterday i got my Hep A shot. wow. Thats NO FUN. my arm hurt like mad. These crazy waves of pain would strike and my whole shoulder felt dead. This morning it isn't bad at all. I may even be able to pull off work without looking like a fool or dropping something.

Last night $50 000 BINGO. didn't win. not a cent, not a door prize. All we got was some bingo dabbers and a lolly. But some girl won $13 000. And it was her 18 Birthday. so i guess thats good enough.

I may have convinced a friend to come sit with me in the London airport. I get in at about 4 am and have to kill 6 hrs before i fly to Dublin. I hope he shows. But if he doesn't. I am going to try to recreate the Tom Hanks movie The Terminal in the 6 hours I have. That my goal. I am going to need Extras. any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home