Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

London Calling

so people. i am in london.. trip got chasnged last minute as john met me at the airport in london as opposed to dublin the next day. \crazy. so now i am house sitting in london fr the next 9 days at some of johns friends house. \its all quite crazy. i still htink that maybe ibeleive iam in some kind of dream world. but its so fun. \\\\i dont find things weird at all with seeing john after 2 yrs. he says its abit weird but is getting better.. hadmany laughs already and evengot to see a concert#

Goldflappe? somethinglike that. it was great.. would even buy a \cd of theirs i think. maybe burn one.. haha

sorry about the weird grammer.. the keyboards here are a bit off....


more when i get sojme time as it is late late late here now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jo. I cant believe i got sick and did not get to see you before you left. I am so jealous that you are there and i am here, with 3 more weeks of hell before i can even think of being somewhere better. I hope you are having an absolutly brilliant time, as im sure you are. All my love. Take care.

Fri Oct 07, 12:55:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home