Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Friday, October 28, 2005

YOUR DUTY

Ok folks. you have all seen the little advertising box on my site. [ its just above this post ]

here's the deal. you come to the site, you read the blog, you comment or you don't,

but just before you navigate away from the site... click the advertisement. yes it will take you to another page, but then you can just hit the little X button and close the browser, or go to whatever webpage you want, but by hitting that little advertisment, i will get some CASH. sometimes up to $ 0 . 35 for each click.
i know it sounds like pennies, but if three people clicked on it. I get a dollar and some change.... so just click the little button now andthen.

Please?! its all i ask.. just hit the button.

1 Comments:

Blogger ed said...

Sweet!! Where'd you get this deal? I want one on my site now!!! I'll click for you.

Fri Oct 28, 02:59:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home