Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Wandering the Streets

Dublin, Ireland.

Its a great city. Laid back yet seemingly busy all the time. The weather is alot like Canada inthe fall. Windy, bit of rain and mostly just dark. like you expecxt to wake up one day here to loads of snow. snow that will never come. I heard someone say they spent some time in a hto sunny place and hated it. That they loved the misery of Dublin. In a way I can see the point. Its probably much like living in Vancouver would do to someone. You hate it or you don't. Although I love the sun, i think weather doesn't have that big of an effect on me and I could live in conditions like this.

Last week we spent walking the streets of the city. Didn't go an ' see' anything. just walked around. I didn't take many pictures since its just city. and once its taken all cities look the same. it loses its effect in pictures. We went to dinner with John's mother, at a fabolous chinese restaurant. There was an amazing amount of great food. even got the left overs for the following day. Sunday we spent on Winsome Wings. John's fathers Yacht. Moved it to a new marina for the wnter. Not much wind, but the sun was out and it was a gorgeous day. On the boat was John, myself, Jim [ his father] Patricia, and a couple of Italian girls. Both of them very nice.
Good food, good wine and even a cigar. was a great day.

Today went to the Trinity college again, to visit the Book of Kells. Its in the Trinity College Library. Then i walked around and went to a few shops on Henry Street.

Must find some food.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home