Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

home again

ok, its official, I am home

i slept [ for a few hours anyways] i my own bed again, now its 6 am and i am awake, hope its not a repeat of way there, crazy jetlag

my cats are huge, GyNORMOUS its sick

and i already had some Tim Hortons! mmmm

wings are definatly on the list of things to do

standing in the customs line at the Vancouver airport, waiting to go through, i am in the ' Canadians residents' line and i don't know where the people in front of me were living but they we complaining about the food being shit [ i would imagine Tunisia is where they could have been]

and they were talking about where they missed, WHITESPOT for a burger [ not red robin unfortunately] and WINGS
and as soon as they said wings like 5 or 6 other people in line joined in, ohhh yea, wings i miss wings

so Canada, i think we have another thing to add to our be proud list, you just can't get wings like here, we know our wings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home