Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday

that means tommorrow is friday, the day on which i begin my journey home.

tomorrow night i fly out of Barcelona into london friday night

london to vancouver saturday afternoon

vancouver to edmonton saturday evening


and i will be home at some time in the late evening on saturday dec 10, after what feels like ages

i have heard that my favorite feline has gotten very big with fat hair, so i will be happy to pick his lard ass up

i am looking forward to the treats i have sent home, which if they have arrived better have remained SEALED as they ar not addressed to anyone but MYSELF

oh and i sent a load of postacrds from Tunisia, but have a feeling that the lady mis understood me and that there is not enough postage on them, so if you get them, great, if not, i spent some money one NOTHING grrrr and they were sweet postcards too, so i hope they arrive

anyways

home tommorrow and saturday in my own bed, weird

john is already crying inside , probably for joy, hahah

some one warn me on the weather that i have to come home to?:::

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

actually the weather is unseasonalby nice. And even if it sucked your lard-ass cat would keep you warm. the good news is your parents pick up their new bed tonight so you actually do get to sleep in your own when you get home!! And just incase you thought your homecoming would somehow be anticlimatic...We're baking Monster cookies on Sunday so you better sleep on the frickin plane!!
see you soon!

s

Thu Dec 08, 03:03:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home