Irish Winds

Ireland Tunisa Italy France 9 weeks

Name:
Location: Canada

I like to think I am cool, and that I do cool things. But I just do things, and what you think is your business.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Routine, or not

So i have been back for 12 days.

I am really enjoying my bed. Its a pillow top and i missed it every night i was gone, i lie there at night and think, wow, this is great bed. My parents slept in it a few times when i was gone, their room got a new roof and a new wall and some new paint. Both of them are trying to bribe me to trade them beds. permanently. For-get-it.

The cats know i am back and crowd around the door with a lok that says HOLD ME!

Its great living back at home, i get to spend lots of time with ma and pa, but the social life suffers since its a bit far to drive into the city every night. Gas isn't so cheap when you dont have a job.

I have started, kind of, looking for a job, and looking a bit more for an apartment, but not in edmonton. Calgary seems to be the next stop in my life. spend some time close to the rockies, and hopeully in them a bit more.

i have done nothing about my pictures, but hope to get some posted and developed soon enough.

and i bought a tree.

Norfolk Pine. about 2 - 3 feet tall. its so cute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home